How to Get Personalized Bathrobes?
Very little can beat the feeling you get by wearing one of our luxury robes. Whether you’re at the spa or walking out of your home shower, being wrapped in a comfy, thick and oh-so-warm robe makes you feel like you’re on top of the world. The only thing that can possibly beat this feeling is knowing that your robe really belongs to you. Looking at the initials engraved on your robe, you know that the robe belongs to you and no one else. Here at Monarch Cypress, customers who purchase our luxury robes ask us about personalizing them for themselves or as gifts. Let’s take a look at how you can personalize your bathrobes.
We’ve Made Personalizing Your Bathrobe As Easy as Going to Your Refrigerator for Your Favorite Drink
- Fire up your web browser and go to Monarch Cypress.
- Register for a free account.
- You can read about the great ways you can personalize your luxury robe before making your choice.
- Go ahead and choose the bathrobe style you want. Don’t worry, with our choices of robes, we know you will find the perfect one.
- Once you pick out your robe, you’ll see a button that says "Add Monogram". There is an extra charge for adding a name or initials to your bathrobe.
- After you’ve personalized your robe, just click the "Add to Cart" button.
- You can then proceed to checkout or continue shopping.
We Have a Wonderful Range of Name and Monogram Styles To Choose FromSerif
- This is a very pleasing style. This font is used quite a bit on everything from websites to the typeface on business cards and more.
- This style is what you’d expect to see sewn on a bathrobe belonging to royalty. It uses lots of curves and swooping angles.
- This is unique stitching, that when you order a monogram, the middle initial becomes larger and the full initials form into a diamond-shaped monogram.
- Block style reminds you of the normal type. It’s smooth and very readable.
- This is a beautiful and highly readable cursive style of stitching.
- Just as playful as it sounds, this stitching is a popular favorite when ordering from our Kids Robes collection. Adults who are kids at heart also love this stitching.
| Posted on January 20 2021