Exploring the Comfort and Style of Luxurious Bathrobes for Your Guests
Your goal is to provide your guests with the ultimate experience by exceeding expectations in every detail. Pamper your visitors by providing a stellar bathrobe selection. Explore the vast array of bathrobes available to keep your guests stylishly comfortable. Understand how to provide a fit that works for the expanse of your clients.
The Different Types of Robes to Keep Your Guests ComfortableFinding the right robes for your guests is a fun, multi-sensory adventure. Consider the following main features in your selection.
- Season and climate. Be sensitive to the temperature range and humidity level of your region. Select cool, relaxed robes for warm climates and seasons and warm plush layers for the chill of winter or a colder climate.
- Cotton. This natural material is great for warmth and absorption of moisture. Cotton is the most widely used, versatile material for many spa-quality products.
- Microfiber. Choose these fabrics when you are looking for high absorbency and ample insulation. Microfibers absorb up to three times the robe's weight and keep the wearer warm and dry. This flannel-like chamois microfiber material is exceedingly absorbent yet light and easy to dry.
- Seersucker. Seersucker is an appealing blend of cotton, linen and silk. The lightweight nature and raised stripes provide refreshing ventilation to the wearer.
- Sweatshirt. Our popular sweatshirt material feels like the ultimate hug. It has a comforting, familiar appeal. Our high-quality sweatshirt material does not pill or fall apart, even after repeated use.
- Terry/Velour. These materials provide layers of warmth that trap in heat and fight off the chill of winter or a cold climate. They are incredibly soft and cozy for the perfect, luxurious retreat.
- Color and style. Add a unique flair for your guests by considering designs that create the atmosphere you desire.
- Kimono. The ancient Japanese kimono inspires this option. Kimonos feature a relaxed collar with elongated sleeves. This historical design is currently trending as one of the favorite bathrobe styles.
- Shawl collar robes. The cozy, rolled neck of these robes provides an elegant touch to the kimono robe. The shawl collar drapes the neck with warmth and comfort with its high-density material.
- Hooded robes. Hooded robes offer warmth and comfort, allowing the wearer to experience a cozy retreat. Added coverage is provided to the head and neck area. Hooded robes enable the hair to dry quickly after a swim or shower.
- Lightweight waffle. As a practical robe with a splendid feel, the lightweight waffle style allows guests to dry off quickly and comfortably. This specialized weave of cotton or polycotton offers versatility with a range of color possibilities. The waffle style is a practical and enjoyable choice favored by many luxury hotels.
- Microfiber and chamois microfiber. If you need to offer layers of comfort and warmth, the microfiber lines are for you. The miraculous weave of the microfiber robes keeps in heat while still allowing room to move and breathe.
| Posted on June 10 2021